Thermal imaging solution
The CGO-ET is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a full 360°rotation.
With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light-RGB camera has 20x higher sensitivity more than the human eye and absorbs excellent shots, even in low light conditions.
View in real-time
Both images are simultaneously streamed in real time, viewed on the Ground STation (ST-16). The streams may be separated and viewed as picture-in-picture or as a full-screen overlay.
The 1080 low light camera along side the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image.
Real world applications
The CGO-ET is a safe way to use thermal imaging for numerous applications.
- Construction and inspection
- Photovoltaic systems review
- Agriculture and forestry
- Police and custom applications
- Search and rescue operations
Only dual-image camera
system available in the
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow a good visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for focusing on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smoother detection display
- Large RBG sensor detects better detail in the dark than the human eye, making it ideal for surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback and timecode
THERMAL CAMERAFOV Diagonal: 71°
FOV Horizontal: 56º
Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Format: 160 x 120
Pixel Size: 12um
LWIR Wavelength: 8 - 14um
Frame Rate: 9Hz
Temperature Range: -10 to 120
Photo Format: JPEG, TIFF (14bit raw)
Video Format: MP4
Temperature Compensation: Automatic
VISUAL CAMERASensor: 1/3” 2 Megapixel
ISO range: 100 - 12800
Shutter speed: 1/30 - 1/8000s
Video Resolution: 1920x1080p
Photo Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4
Operating Temperature: -10 to 40º C