Yuneec products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for the period identified in the following table.
One (1) Year:
- Camera Payloads
One (1) month:
- All other accessories
All warranties are based on the original date of purchase. Yuneec’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Yuneec’s sole discretion. Depending on the nature of the repair and in order to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, Yuneec may replace components under warranty rather than repair them. Replacements will have the same functionality and will be similar in appearance, but may have slight cosmetic differences. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Damage (including crash damage) resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Yuneec assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Yuneec be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. IMPORTANT NOTE: Crash damage is NOT covered under warranty.
- Warranty Chart
- These conditions must be met for warranty service
- Product must not be tampered, modified, or been serviced by an unauthorized individual.
- Product must have been used in a normal manner as described in the owner’s manual.
- Serial number, labels, and tamper stickers must be intact with no signs of alteration.
- A valid proof of purchase must be submitted. Receipt or sales invoice.
- Conditions and situations that are not covered under warranty
- Crash caused by non-manufacture defects.
- Damaged caused by anything but normal use as depicted in the user manual.
- Damaged caused by modification, or alteration of the product.
- Damaged caused by an unauthorized form of battery, or charger.
- Damaged caused by pilot error.
- Damaged caused by improper setup.
- Damaged caused by operating the unit in an unsafe environment.
- Damaged caused by bad weather.
- Damaged caused by using unauthorized replacement parts.
- Damaged caused by using a defective, or low charged battery pack.
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment containing interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
To claim a warranty repair for a “fly away” the user must submit the telemetry data from the flight to Yuneec customer support. A certified technician will review the telemetry data and determine if the loss of flight control was due to equipment or software malfunction. Yuneec will not cover loss or damage due to user error. The manufacture warranty covers all labor, parts and shipping. If the product(s) do not fall under warranty, Yuneec USA will advise the customer of the “not to exceed” cost of the repair (parts), labor, and shipping. Payment for repairs must be secured prior to repair work beginning.