Dual Thermal FLIR 160x80 with 56 degree FOV, and RGB camera for the H520
The CGOET is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a continuous 360° rotation. With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light IR lens has 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures excellent images, particularly in low light conditions.
The CGOET is available for the Typhoon H (Item number: YUNCGOETEU) or the H520 (Item number: YUNETEU).
CGOET, like all Yuneec commercial camera systems, is hot-swap capable which minimizes downtime and improves productivity. The CGOET camera-gimbal combination may be swapped for an E50 or E90 camera-gimbal combo without power cycling the airframe. The quick release and lock mechanism of the gimbal and airframe mounting system enables fast and efficient camera exchange.
The CGOET gimbal is capable of continuous 360° yaw axis rotation. This unique feature, when combined with the H520 or Typhoon H retractable landing gear, provides the operator with continuous 360 unobstructed camera view and the ability to continuously pan the camera without yawing the airframe.
The 1080p low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight path. CGOET is built for detection purpose. Adjustable opacity allows cognitive detail to be visible, and allows CGOET to display a pseudo Identification and Recognition image. Various color spectra allow for an accurate visualization of heat sources.
Thermal imaging is of high-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction. The Yuneec CGOET provides not only thermal images, but also low-light capability, designed for monitoring in twilight or dark environments. Both thermal and RGB images are simultaneously recorded to separate streams for ease of playback and editing.
- Improved thermal image output
- Crossfade of overlay infinitely adjustable
- Preset temperature ranges for various application areas: solar, gases, search and rescue, and a lot more
- Additional color palettes
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode
|Dimensions||81 x 108 x 138 mm|
|ISO Range||100 - 12800|
|Shutter Speed||1/30 - 1/8000 s|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080p / 30 FPS|
|Photo Format||JPEG, TIFF (14bit RAW)|
|Field of View, diagonal||Low-light camera: 90° // thermal imaging camera: 71°|
|Field of View, horizontal||Thermal imaging camera: 56°|
|SENSITIVITY||< 50 mK|
|Camera Infrared||uncooled VOx microbolometer|
|Camera Wavelength||8 - 14 μm|
|TEMPERATURE EFFECTIVE RANGE||-10° - 180°|